November 12, 2007

I Could Not Ask For More

"These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive...These are the moments I'll remember all my life...I've got all I've waited for...And I could not ask for more."

An officemate of mine introduced me to this song... she said she really liked it and wanted me to look for it and have it uploaded on her Friendster profile. Oh well, when I heard the song, it has also captured my fascination.

The song is rendered by Edwin McCain, but our local artist Christian Bautista also gave his soulful rendition of the song in his album.

I have always been a lover of music, most especially love songs. Not to mention the fact that this song could also be considered a wedding song, taking into account the lyrics contained therein.

And to fully satisfy my fancy on this song, I have made a music video featuring of course my favorite couple...Robert and Saicy of Pinoy Big Brother Season 2. Saicy already watched the video together with her request "Crazy for You" of Madonna, and it is very heartwarming to know that she really liked it.

Here's the video I made... it is also uploaded in You Tube.


0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP