February 27, 2009

Proudly Filipino!

I was browsing some great fashion styles at Stylehive.com and found this gorgeous Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown. Aside from the graceful and astounding appeal of its design, what made me gasp with awe was the fact that the gown was actually created by the artistic Monique Lhuillier, who is a Filipino. Monique was born and raised in Cebu City, Philippines and has always been fascinated by her glamorous mother's sense of fashion and style. Starting at an early age of 15, she left home for fashion schools, which led her to what she has become right now. Many celebrities have already worn her designs, and just thinking about that makes my heart swell with pride.

This ivory colored dress is made of organza, satin and silk. I liked its v-neck style because it goes well with the 'not skinny' ladies like me. Likewise, it is sexy. On the other hand, the over-all style is modern and chic, a representation of youth and maturity at the same time.

Now this is making me want to get married all over again. I wouldn't mind wearing this gown at all, lol! A lady can dream . . . haha, I wonder if hubby gets to read this.

2 fancies:

Arianne The Bookworm February 27, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

yes, proud to be pinoy! i like that dress too!!

Forgetful Princess February 27, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Indeed a gorgeous wedding dress. Not surprised with the designer :-) Famous and well-known :-)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP