February 11, 2009

My Bag Is Lost!

I was about to change my bag this morning before going to work, but to my dismay, I haven't found it. All my bags are just kept in my closet and my small black Nine West bag is nowhere be found! Oh my, just where did the bag go? The last time I used the bag was two weeks ago.



I was searching for it everywhere, to no avail. I am totally exasperated on losing the bag. Well, it doesn't cost that much, but gee, it's not all the time that I could have a bag like Nine West! It's not something that I could just get anywhere at anytime.

Now, I have to try to search again, otherwise, I have to go through another series of money saving in order to have one.

2 fancies:

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

How can you lose a bag? If you normally keep your bags in the same place, or at least, change bags when you are at home, then it should still be at your home. Keep searching. It will show up. I think that it will be a real bugger if you have to get a new one.
What were you doing last time that you used it?

Penelope February 25, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

I hope you're able to find your bag! I've lost mine before, and it was not fun...my bag is my LIFE!

Good luck!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP