February 13, 2009

Paintball Is Fun

I have read on a lot of blogs already how paintball can be a great activity for leisure hours. I got so curious about this game and got impressed too with the gears and accessories. I told hubby about it, and since he is such an adventurer by nature, he too would also want to try it.

I still have to search here in our area for some groups who play paintball, so we could join in. Hubby is already excited to hold a paintball gun to show it off to friends while successfully eliminating his opponents. Haha, now I am beginning to imagine how this game would be like!

Gotta go and pick myself some paintball guns too and join hubby in this exciting game!

4 fancies:

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

I've never played paintball but I can see how it might be fun! You get to take out all the people who get in your way, and some who didn't get in your way, just for the fun of it!

A great and innocent way to get rid off some frustrations I think.

neiyomee February 16, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

haha! yes, you are right. paintball might be a great stress reliever too. I really would like to try!

Anonymous February 17, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

I've already tried to play it once. It really is fun but the sad fact about playing paintball is the cost. It is an expensive stress relief, but its worth the experience.

Penelope February 25, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

I've never played paintball, but I have family members who have played it and loved it! I've always been fascinated with the paintball courses (is that what they're called?) I see on TV sometimes; they always look so cool!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP