February 28, 2009

Still Single and Available

Just like me, my parents have produced three wonderful children, and I am the eldest. I know my parents have already sighed their big relief on our educational expenses because we all finished school and are currently working.

Well, among the three of us, I am the only one married at the moment. Both my younger brother and sister are still single, although my brother already have a girlfriend of 7 years. I don't know why they haven't decided to tie the knot yet, they are not getting any younger. He is turning 29 this year, but oh well what can I say? I understand if they wait a little much further.

Anyway, what I am worrying about is my sister. She is turning 28 this year and she still has no boyfriend. Pardon me for worrying, but I think that age should have find its match already. I mean, I married at the age of 23, so I really think her age is a little bit late now. She should find someone to spend her time with, especially since she is working away from us. Since she is such a picky person, I think it would be hard for her to personally meet her soulmate, lol!

Now I am considering of introducing her to passion search, an online dating website which is a great venue to meet a lot of personals. I hope she could find someone of interest after browsing through their members from all over the world. At her age, it would not be difficult to find someone at all, since she could refine her searches according to her tastes. Plus, the website's chat rooms would be a perfect place for her to communicate!

I am hoping against hope that she would heed my advice. And to all loveless persons at the moment, join passion search for free.

Post?slot_id=32917&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 fancies:

Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

nice blog guys..

Arianne The Bookworm March 9, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

that's my worry too - for my younger sister.. she just turned 27 today and her colleagues are teasing her for not having a boyfriend.. i know it's okay with her to stay single but my mom and i would love to see her hitched one day.. :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP