February 20, 2009

Web Hosting Decisions

I remembered a funny thought that I had a year ago. I thought I could host my own site in just a blink of an eye, not putting into consideration the processes involved to get through the final stage. Well, forgive me for having that thought, I am only human and yet naive in the world of cyberspace.


Now I know there are a lot of considerations of ponder on about web hosting and I am thankful that I was introduced to such idea, otherwise I would be making mistakes over and over again. These considerations ranges from cost to reliability, and even their customer support should be counted in. A number of web hosting providers are everywhere in the net and although all of them offer the same nature of services, of course they differ on how they extend those services to their clients. It would be a wise move then to get to know them more through reviews from customers and articles from experts.

I am saving up more resources so that I could eventually have my own domain for my two blogs. And while I do the saving, I will go over the reviews and hope I could make up my mind which to choose.

1 fancies:

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

We at neowebspace.com is India based web hosting company providing web hosting space, Linux web hosting, cheap windows hosting, ASP.net hosting, PHP web hosting etc. at very cheap rate.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP