February 9, 2009

Blogging at Wordpress

I have it in mind to put up another blog about my three kids and another blog about my accounting profession but still haven't got the time. I am still very busy with my work, with the deadline coming up in less than two weeks.

Anyway, I am very excited to have these two blogs since they would be about what I love. I have also planned to have them at wordpress, so the excited grew all the more, since I would be stepping on a new ground. I would have a variety of blogs at a variety of blog hosts

I am already on the look-out for wonderful wordpress themes and luckily they are everywhere on the net. I found an excellent site for bloggers which features a wide selection of free wordpress themes and even a number of tips and tutorials.

Sigh . . . I couldn't wait to start.

1 fancies:

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Plenty of ideas. Now, you just need time.
I bought three domains at once, because I had three totally different ideas. Now, I find that I have only time for a single blog. My other two blogs are still showing a 'Hello World' post, which is very dissapointing for the random visitor that ends up on them. (strangely enough they do have random visitors...)

Good luck with all your creative ideas. Hope you will find a little time to get it all done.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP