February 9, 2009

Music Monday: Mad

It's Monday again and it means another music feature. Well, this week is pretty exciting because Valentines Day is just 6 days away. Before we knew it, we have reached the end of the week and it's already the day for lovers!

So, who among you guys like Ne-Yo? Well, I like him because I like RnB songs to begin with. Plus, he has lots of cool songs which I really don't mind listening to - - Sexy Love, Miss Independent, Because of You, Hate That I Love You, and so much more.

My feature for this week is a new song from Ne-Yo, though I really don't know if it is his latest. I heard this song over the waves recently and thought it is a lovely song, intended for married couples.




Lyrics | Ne-Yo lyrics - Mad lyrics

Enjoy and happy Monday peeps!

1 fancies:

Shemah February 9, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Can't ever go wrong with Ne-Yo right?? He's super talented and I love all his songs!! Including this one!! :)) Great choice! :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP