May 30, 2008

My Girl - Pinay Version

ABS-CBN has just launched its newest primetime soap last Monday, titled My Girl. I have been an avid viewer of the original My Girl, where I even explored the site of SBS (Korean TV Network) for some juicy updates of the said Koreanovela. Lee Dong Wok (who plays Julian) was just so handsome while Lee Da Hae (Jasmin) was so hilarious and lovable. I even watched it on DVD, thanks to my brother's girlfriend who lent it to me.

Now, on Philippine version, My Girl is already being aired after Lobo (my fave too!). Kim Chiu portrays Jasmin and I should say that she did a good job this time. She have captured the character of Jasmin in her own way, and with that she emerged stellar. Her Mandarin is also very smooth and it's like watching a Taiwanese soap every time she speaks the language. Gerald Anderson plays Julian, but I will not comment about his acting skills anymore. Sorry, he looked young for the role and mono-faced, but I can tolerate it anyway.

The show has become another favorite of mine. It's a good thing its slot is right after Lobo, so I wouldn't have to wait and my viewing pleasure is continuous.


1 fancies:

Crissy May 31, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

We loved this teleserye. My daughter likes Kim Chiu a lot even during her PBB days. She acts well already, kind of a versatile actress.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP