May 5, 2008

Thank You Bisdak!

I am so glad to have won for this week's poll on the Filipino Blog of the Week. My happiness got even more intense when this blog was elevated to the Hall of Fame. I could not thank everyone enough for the support.



Anyway, got this lovely digital scrapping from my Bisdak Planet family. And I should say that they are instrumental to the success this blog has attained. Thank you Titah Loloy for the wonderful piece of art and thank you also to the gorgeous and hunky co-members of the planet for your greetings.

Have a blessed week ahead!

1 fancies:

Anonymous May 5, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Sis, na linked na kita. pls don't forget mine ha. Thank you and have a great day.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP