May 14, 2008

Away. . .

Again, I will be away from the blogosphere for more than a week, more or less 9 nine days.

The Government Association of Certified Public Accountants (GACPA) will be having its annual national convention and this year, it'll gonna be at Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. It has been very fortunate for me to be granted the authority to attend and it will be my first time to go to the said place.


Yeah, that's it. I will take a break from the internet world and unwind on the beautiful place called Palawan.
Gonna miss you all guys!

2 fancies:

Dette May 17, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Hope you have fun at the conference - will catch up with you when you get back! :)

cherry May 20, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

wow, palawan is so nice. It's good you have a job that lets you travel. BTW, would you like to join my project? Nothing serious. Some may even call it a tag but I want to make it more personal. Here's the link:

http://girlforallstatus.blogspot.com/2008/05/project-whats-inside-your-bag.htmlwould you

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP