May 25, 2008

Welcome to Me!

I am very happy to be back from being away for more than a week.

My trip to Palawan is a series of mixed circumstances, with sprinkles of fun, adventures, misfortunes and etc. But the place is a paradise, although I haven't got the time to really visit the major portions noteworthy to take a glimpse of (next time, I will really go to El Nido and Coron na...).


Well, I guess I have to stop here for a while. Have to spend more quality time with my kids. I appreciate your time and effort in paying a visit to my abode. God bless!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP