May 13, 2008

5 Things I Do The Most

I got this tag from Tess and Joy (thanks gurlz!) asking me to list down the 5 things I do most of the time. Well, that even got me thinking.

Here's my top 5:


1. Surfing the internet / blogging / forum posting

2. Playing with kids


3. Dancing


4. Watching movies


5. Window shopping

BUSY PEOPLE: 1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 6.) Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 7.) Mitch of When Silence Speaks 8.) Hailey's Domain 9.) Hailey's Beats and Bits 10.) Air Sick 11.) Avee's Adventures 12.) Never Ending Stories 13.) Essay of Life 14.) Tasteful Voyage 15.) A mom's note 16.) AnnelovesWill 17.) Joyball 18.) Naomi- Irresistible Fascinations 19.) The Treasure Chest 20.) you're next


Now, I am tagging Guia, Liza, Lazy Goy, Eli, Juliet, and Ester. Show off your favorite activities!

3 fancies:

Anonymous May 13, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

Hi Noemi thanks for the tag.. Done with it
http://www.raptureddreams.com/2008/05/5-things-i-do-most-tag.html

Anonymous May 13, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

thanks naomi! i'll line this up :)

Anonymous May 18, 2008 at 3:30 AM  

the tag is up, thanks ;)

http://mlizcochico.com/?p=604

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP