May 29, 2008

Tags About Me and Friendship

Here's a tag from Dette and Joy, asking for some random facts about myself. Well, here they are (this got me thinking hard gurls...) :

1. I am super afraid of cockroaches. When I see one, I wouldn't feel at ease until I see them killed.
2. I love dancing. Those who knew me well, no further explanations for this.
3. I love ampalaya (bitter gourd). Every dish with ampalaya is really a favorite of mine.
4. I am overweight and at the moment I am making an effort to lose those pounds. Somehow, my efforts paid off but hardly evident (so better exert more!).
5. I tend to be a negative thinker, which I am trying to overcome. That is why I have many fears in life (bad!).
6. I love accounting...and if ever I will be asked to go back to college, I would still take up the same course.
7. I am not crazy with beef dishes, but I love corned beef!
8. I am so into fashion updates...although I may not be able to apply it to myself since I am fat (poor me!).
9. I am a regular forumer at Pinoy Exchange.
10. I am a mother of three and happily married.

Now, I'm tagging Janah, Eda, Louraine and Maureen.



Next tag...FRIENDSHIP! Thanks to Tess.


Rule:
1. Copy from ::Start Copy here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment.
5. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.

1. Me and Mine 2. Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Chez Francine 7. Le bric à brac de Cherie 8. La Place de Cherie 9.Super Nova and Sweet Pain 10. Avee's Adventures 11. Fil-Am Stories 12. Air Sick 13. Essay of Life 14. All About Reviews 15. From PI With Love 16. A Mom's Note 17. Tasteful Voyage 18. Beauty Kikay 19. Everyday Life 20. Fil-Oz Blog 21. More on Health 22. Ozlife Begins 23. Rants and Ramblings 24.Taurian’s Bible 25. What A World 26. Jcelyn's Journal
27. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 28. Irresistible Fascinations 29. The Treasure Chest 30. You're Next

Pass the friendship along girls - - Utah Mommy, Tanya, Florence and Edz.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP