May 2, 2008

Movie: When Love Begins

I was having my usual dance exercise session yesterday afternoon and I was bringing along my two kids with me. But on our way to the studio, we happen to pass by our one and only mall in Butuan City and an ad billboard had said that the movie When Love Begins is already showing. The ad did not escaped my daughter's eyes, and upon reading it, immediately asked me that we watched it afterwards. Oh well...

After the dance, I decided to go to the mall to buy diapers. But then again, my daughter insisted on the movie and so I gave in, tagging also my son of three years old (i really wondered if he has understood what he was watching). Off we went to theater to buy the tickets, got some snacks and drinks. Fortunately, we got a seat upon entry, amidst the numerous viewers within.



The movie was great. It was a feel good flick, tackling with certain issues that are inevitably existing in the real world. Aga Muhlach has delivered his usual superb acting skills at the most. He plays an attorney, who left his practice and joined an organization that is geared towards environmental preservation. He had a problem with his mother though, because he has been very busy with his life that he seldom visits them. He is a regular dweller in Boracay, having found a friend who owns a restaurant. On one of his visit to Bora, he met Anne Curtis and instantly was charmed with the girl. Anne is surprisingly great in the movie. Her acting skills has improved a lot and I must admit that she really looked magnificent in all her scenes. She has bloomed into a beautiful lady and what a sexy body she got! Most of her Bora scenes, she was wearing two-piece swimsuits and she really looked amazing.

They had romantic scenes as well, which I find cute but not spine-tingling (sorry...). Theirs was a no-commitment relationship, no exclusivity whatsoever. The drama scenes are also executed very well, but what really made a tear fall from my eyes is the scene between Aga and his mother Boots Anson-Roa, in the hospital. It was so touchy. By the way, Christopher de Leon did a wonderful job in the movie as Anne's father. His special participation really served its purpose.

Over-all, the movie is not bad. It made me remember very well the party life I had way back. And to make it worse, after watching it, I completely forgot about the diapers!

3 fancies:

Anonymous May 2, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

it must be pretty good.. you forgot about the diapers. hehe.

desperateblogger May 3, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

hi! pls update my url to http://pinaymomblogs.com.
tnx

Anonymous May 4, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Hi there, would you like to exchange links?

Florence

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP