May 13, 2008

Castor Oil for Shiny Hair

Have you ever come across castor oil? Well, I came to know such liquid when I was hospitalized about two years ago for the removal of my gall bladder. I was made to drink it (and take note, at a very considerable amount) in order to cleanse the insides of my stomach so that by the time of surgery, everything is cleaned up. Taking it was one of the most difficult points in my life, having to muster its unpleasant smell, not to mention its unpleasant taste. I remembered so well the trips I have made from my bed to the comfort room just to give in to 'natural needs', but I don't remember anymore how many those trips were (coz I lost count then).

Castor oil indeed can cleanse away toxins. That is already proven as far as I am concerned. But castor oils can also be used to add shine and moisture to lifeless hair. Catherine Zeta-Jones gave credits to castor oil for her shiny and healthy crowning glory. They could be added to conditioners during shower or could be directly brushed through wet hair.

1 fancies:

Crissy May 18, 2008 at 12:36 AM  

thanks friend for the info.. I think i need this one for my hair.. can you give me one? :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP