July 21, 2010

Brangelina on Salt Premier

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie showed up before the public during the Los Angeles premier of the movie Salt last July 19. Well, Salt is one movie that I am looking forward to, given its mixture of action, drama and thriller. I just hope the movie's showing here in our place would not be delayed.

Here's a picture of Brangelina on the premier:


Brad is still looking very handsome despite the age. Especially now without the beard, Brad just never ceased to put me to awe. Angelina, on the other hand, looked skinny to me, seems like she lost some weight here. Well, she still is sexy and they really look good together.

I am finally accepting the fact that these two Hollywood royalties are a match made in heaven. I am a huge Jennifer Aniston fan, and will always be. But life has to go on for Jen, so I should stop being bitter against Brangelina now. Actually, this famous couple amazes me in different ways and their relationship is quite a great example to many.

I also admire their passion for kids. They have already done a lot of good things for the less fortunate. Talking about sharing their blessings indeed!

2 fancies:

Christy July 21, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

Angelina always looks too skinny to me. I guess if they are happy it's cool.

Arianne The Bookworm July 22, 2010 at 6:08 AM  

my hubby & I are looking forward to this one too.. Brangelina is ,y number one my favorite Hollywood couple (next in line is BenJen -Affleck&Garner).. and i love their family too.. such great parents, no wonder they are blessed!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP