October 14, 2009

Another Family Affair

The following weeks to come would be very busy for our whole family. It is because my brother would soon wed his long-time girlfriend of eight years. Finally, they have decided to tie the knot this coming December, since they are not getting younger anymore - - they are both 29.

Of course, I am excited for this event because all my three kids would take part on the ceremonies. Although my daughter has been a flower girl so many times, it will be my two boys' first times to walk on the aisle bringing along the rings and Bible on their arms. I wonder if they would really finish the walk through the altar - - - that remains to be seen yet.

Since the wedding is just two months away, I am now striving hard to lose weight so that i could put on some stylish and sexy dress during the wedding. This event is a venue for reunion of the entire family and relatives, so I have to look my best as photo sessions would be highly expected. It is such a struggle to have a diet since I am so much of a rice eater. But then I have to try and reach for my weight goals. I also enrolled at the gym and hopefully sweat out those extra pounds away. Well, good luck for me!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP