February 28, 2008

About Me

I guess I have to introduce myself so that you will have some slight idea about the person behind this blog. Well, if you have a friendster account, you can view my profile there and see for yourself who I am...

PERSONAL

Name: Naomi

Birthday: October 12
Address: Philippines
Status: Married
Kids: Nikki (6), Nikkos (3), and CJ (1)
Occupation: Auditor
Zodiac: Libra

FAVES

Book: Novels, Magazines
Author: John Grisham, Jude Deveraux, Sidney Sheldon
Color: Green and Brown (at the moment), Blue (all time fave)
Food: Pasta, Salads, and Pastries
TV Show: Totally Spies, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing with the Stars, Friends, and lately, Lobo (local tv show)
Music: Pop, RnB, Christian
Song: I Could Not Ask For More
Hobbies: Dancing, internet and playing with my kids
Movies: If Only, A walk to Remember, The Holiday, Just Like Heaven, Fools Rush In, The Notebook

Well that's it for now... am still thinking what other information to add here.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP