July 24, 2008

Win It With A Kiss.

This couple has won in the International Underwater Kissing that happened in Italy last weekend. He is Fidel Rios and Claudia Pettazzoni, from Peru and Italy, respectively. Their kiss lasted for 1 minute and 51 seconds (whew! I could no longer hold my breath at that!), making it the world's longest underwater kiss.

Can you do this? I really had high praises to such kind of people, because they are what I'm not. But I really do want to do this one of these days, maybe when I have made a great deal of practice doing various underwater activities and most importantly, holding my breath.

But who would still think about holding breath when everything else is so great and heavenly with the kiss? Nothing else mattered already as soon as your lips met your loved one's, isn't it?

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP