July 23, 2008

Virgin Product ?!

The internet never ceases to amaze me. Who could have thought that after browsing through yahoo, I would be able to discover that such products do exist? Well, it surely did catch my attention and hence, clicked the picture.

So, what is this product? It is called the Liquid Virgin Drops, a contracting lubricant for that area in your anatomy that you wish would tighten up. Personally, this is really weird for me and considering that I have undergone three normal births for the past six years, this item is somehow relevant. But I wouldn't risk trying it as of now. I am still in the getting to know you stage of this product.

So what have I learned so far with it? According to the website who had this available for sale, Liquid Virgin Drops works to temporarily tighten the walls of the intimate area and for the best results and moisturization, it is to be applied 15 minutes before any activity.

Oh well, who have tried this so far? What can you say about it? I wonder if everything is worth it.

1 fancies:

Anonymous July 23, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

That is an interesting product for sure!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP