July 10, 2008

Feeling Odd

I am feeling quite odd right now. I could not understand if it is because of my menstrual period or my stomach.

The thing is, I took those slimming tea for two days now. I haven't felt anything during my first try and so I continued it and now I feel like I have to rush to the comfort room every now and then. I really do not feel comfortable using comfort rooms other than the one at home, so this really places a big problem for me which I have to get over with.

I usually don't suffer dysmenorrhea during menstruation, but there's a hollow feeling that I felt every time I have one. It's as if there's air all over my abdomen running to and fro, so I guess this adds up to what I am feeling right now.

Gosh...wish I could survive this day here at the office.

2 fancies:

Anonymous July 10, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Hi nao, Its really hard when your having dysmenoria while working... I hope you gets feeling better..

Take care....

Btw, I already cast my vote for our very own. Thanks for sharing the site

Anonymous July 13, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

Ooh - I know what you mean... that happens to me when I drink the China Slim Tea. And I'm the same as you - I only feel comfy taking care of business at home... Hope you are feeling better soon!

Hey - drop by the new place when you get a chance? Would LOVE to see you over there :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP