July 21, 2008

My Huge Crush

I really don't know why but my heart keeps pounding every time my eyes catch a glimpse of this long-time crush of mine. It has been months that I am longing for this but still haven't got the resources to acquire. So what's this huge crush? Well, it is not a human being but a thing, one of my favorites at that.

I guess I have already mentioned in my previous posts how crazy I am with bags. And every time I browse through eBay, amazon, and other auction sites, it is one thing that I never miss to check out. This huge crush of mine is a Tommy Hilfiger handbag, in its logo cloth with rings on the sides and the word Tommy Hilfiger were engraved into them. This weekend I was again browsing through and found this bag but sadly enough I don't have the means to purchase. I don't know if I could make a deal out at ebay.com since I don't live in the States.

How I wish one day I could finally own this bag, and fulfill my one wish. Wishing you a great week guys.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP