October 25, 2009

Would You Rather . . .

be smart but not beautiful, or beautiful but not smart?

That question was a very popular one about six months ago, during our Mindanao Palaro held in Davao City. It was a question picked by our region's candidate during a beauty search.

Of course, if I will be asked the same question I would rather be smart. Being smart is not only about intellect and how mentally capable a person is, but it is also about being self-confident and knowing how to carry one's self before the public. As our candidate puts it, if one is smart, then she knows how to project herself beautifully.

I think that it is still important to be good on the inside. Beauty fades in time, but our personality doesn't. But we all have our reasons for choosing which, and all our reasons can be valid.

So what's your pick?

2 fancies:

Grumpy old man October 25, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

i agree with you, by being smart, you can always look beautiful ...
Colin.

Cajoh October 27, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

I too would much rather be smart than beautiful— at least using your definition of each. I have already done two comparisons on my own blog: "Smart vs. Intelligent" and "Pretty vs. Beautiful". I can send you links if you are interested.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP