October 15, 2009

Just Host It

Time flies so fast and before I knew it, November would set in and it will be this blog's second year of existence. As you can see, it still has no own domain and I am still searching for a great web hosting service. It is really very essential to look into each service provider before jumping into a final transaction.

While I am at search for my own blog, my 'Twilight'-er friends are also on the lookout for the perfect web host provider. We have decided to put up a website for Twilight's lead stars Robert and Kristen so the movie's fans in the Philippines would have a venue for forum, news and other media. We are hoping everything would be set up just in time for New Moon's showing on November 20.

Well, I have found a web hosting company that is quite magnificent to consider - - Just Host. I have read a justhost review recently and will be going to refer them to my Twilighter friends. The review is so overwhelming, they got a 5/5 on a lot of categories, namely cost, storage allowance, bandwidth, reliability, customer service, technical support, and overall usability.

After reading over the review, I found them really impressive and hopefully my firends would like them too.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP