October 17, 2009

My Birthday Celebration

I have previously mentioned that I turned 32 last Monday. I started that day hearing mass at the church with hubby and breakfast at a coffee shop right after. Then I went to office since I did not take a leave of absence (I planned to have my last special/privilege leave on my brother's wedding).

So I practically spent the major hours of my day at the office and a mini celebration was made during dinner at home. I had no guests then and it was an intimate family event ~~ well, my brother's girlfriend was there but since she's already considered a family, she's no longer a guest, lol! Here's what we had last Monday night . . .

Spaghetti and a bottle of champagne

The day after (Tuesday that is) is another day at the office and our office's volleyball team have decided to dine out and talk about updates of our lives. It was a very jolly occasion since all we did besides eating is laughing! The food was plenty that we left the place with full stomachs and satisfied palates.


Believe me, these food in the picture are tastier in actual!

2 fancies:

Me October 19, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

I would like to try the food...:)

Regards,

My Children N Me

Gorgeous MUM October 20, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Yummy, yummy food!

Belated Happy Birthday!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP