October 14, 2009

Pearl Earrings

While I am on my pursuit of weight loss in time for my brother's wedding, I am also in the hunt for the perfect dress to wear. I really wanted to wear a halter or spaghetti strap dress, but I doubt if that would be possible since my arms are so huge, I would look like a boxer.

Anyway, whatever the dress may be, I realized that I have to get the right accessories in order to have the elegant look. I may not have the chance to wear some revealing clothes anymore; so I have to make it up by wearing fine pieces of accessories, like freshwater pearls. Pearls are very exquisite material and I am sure they really make one look great. So I browsed through the net for pearl jewelries and stumbled across a site that offers different kinds of pearls for sale - - direct from their pearl farm! That would mean they have the lowest cost than others since no middlemen were involved. Plus, they assure that their clients get the best pearls since their purchases are packaged with certificates of authenticity. Look at those pearls above and they are just marvelous to behold.

Well, I would like to wear pearl earrings during my brother's special day. Even though I won't look very grand with my dress, I may look exquisitely lovely with the pearls then.


So how do you like these pairs?

2 fancies:

Dana October 15, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

I love the earrings and I say go for it. I work with pearls a lot and love them for their versatility and beauty. I even wear some of mine with jeans. Don't hide or save your good jewelry to wear on special occasions as every day is a joy and special. Enjoy the wedding and I'm sure you will look smashing.

Adam Pash May 24, 2012 at 4:36 PM  

I think for mine,Freshwater pearl earrings are suitable. It is looking so beautiful.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP