October 18, 2009

On This Site Will Rise


our home . . . abode . . . our house.

The following weeks to come would be very busy for me and hubby as we take our family to another level, that is, having our own house! Aside from my brother's wedding, this activity would surely use up most of our times as we supervise the construction and look out for nice materials . . . so on and so forth.

I am overly excited about our new house and I could see the excitement slowly flowing unto my kids as they gladly pick their rooms' colors.

Please bear with me as I will be sharing it here the progress of the construction for the days to come. I am just happy that finally we will have our own place, after eight years of being married.

5 fancies:

Agnes CF Lee October 19, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

congrats! you are so lucky to having your own house soon. I am still striving for one.

Gorgeous MUM October 20, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Good luck and have fun supervising the building of your own castle! Nothing beats the security of having your OWN house!

I am happy for you!

neiyomee October 20, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

yeah thanks! we are thankful for Pag-Ibig Fund for approving our application for housing loan. haha!

Pheebs October 22, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Nice!...Nothing beats building you dream house exactly the way you like it.

Arianne The Bookworm October 25, 2009 at 4:04 AM  

that's really great! i'm happy for you! keep us updated with your new house progress.. :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP