October 27, 2009

Honeymoon Ideas

It is already about a month away and my brother would soon be married. I am also quite busy in the preparations, with all my kids taking part of the entourage. I am still not done looking for my two sons' green long sleeves polo and my daughter's silver sandals. As for me, I still haven't figured out the design of my dress.

My brother asked me to shoulder for the wedding singer, as my wedding gift for him. This is not hard for me since my brother in law is a born singer and has been singing on weddings and other events on part time. There would be no cash outlay on our part. Hubby suggested we give my brother something of value, and since there already is someone who would sponsor for the wedding cake, we thought of giving him the honeymoon trip perhaps.

However, a trip to luxurious hotels at this time would be financially demanding especially for the coming holiday season. This gave us second thoughts on our decided wedding gift and fortunately, I came across a great hotel deal with Accor Hotels 3-Day Super Sale Asia Pacific. There would be one million hotel rooms available at amazingly affordable rates. With this 3 day sale, going to Singapore or Bali is no longer a problem as far as place to stay is concerned.

Booking the travel between today until October 30, 2009 would surely get them the room sale for stays from December 2009 to April 2010, very timely since my brother's wedding is on December 4.

Post?slot_id=77852&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP