October 2, 2009

My Son Turned 5!

My second kid, Justin, turned five years old yesterday. There was not much of a celebration happened but I know he was very happy during the moment. All he wanted was a small birthday celebration inside his classroom and that was granted. Being a cake lover that he is, the celebration wouldn't be complete at all if there was no birthday cake. And so, we never passed the moment to have one.


It was the happiest moment of his life yesterday when he blew the cake's candle. I could see his big smile as his classmates gathered around him to witness that very special moment of his. I am sharing here a short clip for you to witness too.



Happy Birthday Justin!

1 fancies:

Kristy October 6, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Happy borthday Justin! may you have many more birthdays to come. God bless!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP