December 9, 2008

Got Inflicted With Twilight Fever

Guilty as ever!

I am very much aware that the Twilight fever has been raging on for some time now and I must admit that I got inflicted with it too! I have already watched it twice on the theaters and tonight, I am going for my third, together with my close office mates.

I haven't read the book yet when I saw the movie. And right after, I was determined to read the novel to understand the whole plot further. Fortunately, a very kind person sent me the four ebooks of the Twilight series over email and so there was no stopping me, lol! I have even managed to read New Moon (the second of the series) for only about 9 hours. I was already so engrossed, maybe that explained why I haven't posted much on this blog last week. Now I am reading the third book, Eclipse, and I am more than halfway.

Oh well, talking about Twilight releases all the excitement within me. I just love Edward and Bella.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP