December 31, 2008

Thank You Droppers!

Despite the hiatus, I am pleased to know that this blog is still visited by friends and fellow bloggers. It is an overwhelming feeling that even though how busy people are, this blog still have a fair share of visitors.

The past few days has been very busy for me, with so much occasions and wonderful events to attend to - - christmas parties, weddings, birthdays, etc. - - that I was not able to look after my blogs and somehow update once in a while. As of this writing, I am still busy, with no nannies to take care of my babies, with the New Year coming up in just a few hours (yippee, I love a New Year eat out!).

Whew! Enough on my ramblings about how busy I have become . . . but allow me to extend my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who never failed to drop by and make your visit known, especially to the top droppers for December.





Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and have a blessed 2009 to everyone!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP