December 31, 2008

Holiday Eyeglasses

I am kind of feeling the anxiety all over me right now. My two nannies were all out to celebrate the New Year in their respective homes, so that left me to look after my three kids. One of the nannies (see pic on the right, together with my three piglets) asked permission to take a vacation of at least two weeks, because aside from taking a breather from work, she needs to rest her especially since she is complaining of being dizzy at times and blurred visions.

Well, there is no better explanation for what she is undergoing, so I told her that I would get eyeglasses for her as soon she comes back from her vacation, that is, if she will come back, haha! I planned to have her eyes checked and if proven to have some problems, then it is time I would get Holiday frames to go with the required lenses.

I will give her the pleasure of browsing through the wide selection of eyeglasses from Zenni Optical. They have wonderful quality frames at very affordable prices. Since my nanny likes the color blue, then I guess this choice would perfectly impress her.


Of course, I would still give her the liberty to choose. This might be my holiday present for her (grin).

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP