December 8, 2008

Music Monday: Sailing

Last Monday, I was not able to join the Music Monday because I was on a trip. Well, I went with hubby to a nearby city four hours away from ours, to watch the live concert of Christopher Cross. It was my first time to watch a concert coming from a foreign artist and I am really glad that I did! I like the songs of Christopher Cross and he has such smooth and soft voice, which has never faded across time. Watching the concert was just like listening to his CDs, the voice was still all the same.

My most favorite Christopher Cross song is Sailing, hence, my feature for this week's Music Monday.



Enjoy!

2 fancies:

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

He does have a smooth voice and great band. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous December 9, 2008 at 4:13 AM  

My husband once mixed Christopher Cross and Kris Cross (is that right?) together. It was hilarious. Great song choice!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP