December 3, 2008

Tired of Climbing The Stairs?

One reason why most of people don't come too often to our office is because it is situated on the third floor. The office of our audited agency has three storeys and we were unfortunate to land on the uppermost floor. Anyways, it is the most logical place to be in since our job requires confidentiality.

I have been assigned to audit this certain government agency for more than 5 years, so I am already used to going up and down with the stairs. In fact, I owe it to these stairs that I was able to have normal deliveries with my kids. I got enough exercise just by walking up and down, especially when I needed to interview some employees, or inquire about transactions.

However, being a little overweight that I am, I always get shortness of breath every time I get to my table. Even the employees of this agency avoid coming to our office as much as possible because they're already out of breath as soon as they set foot to the office, haha! Well, I don't blame them really.

If only I have the courage to suggest to the agency head to install a Stair Lifts so that climbing up the stairs going to our office would be an all-ease experience. I could just imagine those pensioners and retirees doing inquiry with our office smoothly go up to us through those pieces of helpful and innovative lifts. Not only my office mates and me would benefit from the stair lift, but also the agency's employees and clients, guests and visitors. Plus, all the people's safety while using the stairs is very much assured.

Stay Safe with Stair Lifts

This is also very convenient to use, both with the AC and DC power. So, even when there's no electricity, it could still function through the use of batteries. Isn't that grand(wink)?

3 fancies:

Enchie December 3, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

This is really cool :)

Mariuca December 6, 2008 at 2:20 AM  

Hola Naomi! You’re invited to join us on a BEAR-y special meme, have fun! :)

Anonymous December 6, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

My old roommate and I used to discuss how much we would love this. We worked retail--often 12+ hour shifts during the holidays and the last thing we wanted to do when we got home was climb upstairs to our bed! I think it would be a great investment for a company!!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP