November 28, 2008

Watched Twilight

I watched Twilight today and it was such superb! It's been more than 4 hours since I went out the theater but I still have not recovered from the mania yet! I instantly fell in love with the main characters - - Edward and Bella. I haven't read the book yet and now I am intending to do so (the problem is, I do not know where to look for the book).


The actors were also great, and in fairness, Kristen Stewart is really pretty. Watching her face was not a bore at all. And Robert Pattinson, well what can I say? I usually do not go for his kind of look, but he was a total hunk in the movie! It is not difficult to fall in love with him. I guess they have great chemistry together and they really made me giggle with matching goosebumps watching their romantic scenes.

Talking about their scenes together, my favorite was when they started to go to school together and the other kids at school were awed by their sight. I just found it really sweet and brought me back in time, haha! Have you seen Twilight already? What was your favorite scene?

I am definitely going to watch this again.

1 fancies:

Arianne The Bookworm December 2, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

looking forward to watching this too! :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP