March 12, 2009

HeroSan's Can This Be Love?

I was lazing around last Sunday and just tossed and turned on the bed. The kids were done watching their favorite cartoon shows then, and so their nanny took the privilege of turning the channel. She watched Cinema One and the featured movie that time was something I have never expected to see. It was Can This Be Love, which starred Hero Angeles and Sandara Park.


So I left bed and got hooked on the TV screen. I realized that I missed watching them, because I have always been amused by their team-up. It's so sad that they parted ways, they really had a huge fan base! I remember those days when they were still in the reality show Star Circle Quest, I was pregnant with my second son then. I never missed a single episode of the show, because they were really cute.

The movie was refreshing. It made me smile and it felt like I was placed back in time when I was still capable of giggling. Haha!

4 fancies:

Anonymous March 14, 2009 at 12:58 AM  

big question is, where is hero angeles now? ever since he and his manager grew their heads too big, noone wanted them anymore.

tsk...

Anonymous March 15, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

Hi sassy N
jusy 'dropped in' on your site as you have dropped on me b4. come join us at our fun group 'sassymamas'.It's free & fun and u can friends all over the world! hope to see you there. from sassymamapaulak xoxo
http://www.sassy-mamas.com/

iceah March 16, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

miss their tandem too c:
I saw Hero in GMA 7 , he has projects there, I think Sandara is studying now c:

Gorgeous MUM March 18, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

hello there! i'm back!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP