March 18, 2009

Beauty and Sports

Guess I have to say hello to the scorching heat of the sun again. The last week of April will be our Mindanao-wide Palaro (sports fest), and I am included in the roster of volleyball players to represent our regional office. The last time we had this sports fest, we were the champions then and so we are deeply challenged to defend our title. Our regional director has ordered us to practice daily starting next week until the time of the actual sports fest. Whew!

The last time I played volleyball was six years ago, so I already forgot what it's like to stay under the sun for very long. But one thing I remembered was the unpleasant feeling the heat gave, especially to my skin. I have to ready an acne moisturizer then to protect my skin from the harmful rays of the sun and soothe my skin all throughout the day.

Nevertheless, I am pretty much excited for this.

1 fancies:

Anonymous March 21, 2009 at 2:58 AM  

Good luck, I hope you defend your title. Yan naman ang di ko talaga natutunan, volleyball. Bowling na lang ako, hehe. :D

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP