March 6, 2009

Pictures That Tell

I may not be an enthusiast on taking pictures, but I am so fond of looking at one, especially if they were captured in a way that is so heartwarming. I love pictures about nature, it makes me thankful how wonderful this place we live in and that we are indeed lucky and blessed. Take this picture of a sunset at San Francisco for an instance, it looks so peaceful.


I took some good look over the San Francisco pictures that go with the one above, and I fell in love with them!

Well, pictures really tell a lot, no need for words to be uttered.

3 fancies:

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

i can see why so fell in love instantly, it is beautiful.

S-H-Y March 7, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

WOW this is fantastic view!

Arianne The Bookworm March 9, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

ooohh!! sunset!! i love sunsets!! i remember one of my blogger-friends, ibyang sent me a photo of sunset she took in Australia.. sunsets hold special place in my heart.. and this San Fo sunset pic is really amazing :) thanks for sharing :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP