March 6, 2009

Fancy This Boots

I still have not gotten over the ballet flats that I have found in the internet recently. So I visited the website again just to take a little peek at my latest fascination. Unfortunately, after a series of clicks here and there, I stumbled upon another pair of shoes. This time, it's the Mike & Chris low boot in bark. Please take a good look below:


Whoa!!! This is pretty unique for me with its decorative buttons on the sides. This chic pair is part of the collections of Revolve Clothing. It has a leather upper with rubber soles, and a side zipper. At first glance, I admired it already but I was wondering the circumstances when I could get to wear it. The heels measure three and a half inches, really high for me but I would take the risk if I had too, lol! And since the shade of brown is a favorite color of mine, the boot's bark color just made it all the more appealing to me. I would like to imagine myself wearing this with skinny jeans perhaps.

How about you? Do you love boots? This would be a great addition to any fashionista's collection.

1 fancies:

Sandi March 11, 2009 at 2:30 AM  

I love these boots. They would like great with a pair of jeans. I just love boots...shoes...and I adore heels! lol

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP