March 29, 2009

Physically Tired!

I am so tired right now - - I mean, physically. The past week has been an ordeal for me, it was the first week of our 3-week rigid volleyball practice. I guess I felt all the kinds of body pains; the legs, thighs, arms and neck. Even my feet are aching and I am also suffering from colds. Oh my, I do hope I would feel better soon, since week 2 is about to kick off tomorrow.

How I wish the weekend would extend so that I could still have some rest, while making some reflections for the coming Holy Week. Since today is Sunday, guess I have to interact with fellow Christians and share insights with them through the Christian Chat Room.

Well, it's good to have spiritual nourishment for always, and everything else follow - - including physical strength!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP