March 8, 2009

Pork Chop and Soy Chicken

My diet was put to test last week when we went out and dined. There was no special occasion really, but hubby just thought it would be great to go out once in a while. The dinner was something the kids did enjoy, and with that, I was truly happy for them.

The dinner was not something grand though. We had the usual food on our plates, which we can afford outright. Since the kids love chicken, we never failed to order one - - hence, this:

Soy Chicken

Hubby ordered pork chop. I am not a pork enthusiast to begin with, but I liked what he ordered the instant I tasted it. It was so flavorful and fried just right. I enjoyed it without even dipping them with seasoning, the tastes was so rewarding to my palate, that I vowed to take a bite again next time. Aside from that, it was really affordable.

Pork Chop

Mmm . . .

2 fancies:

Arianne The Bookworm March 9, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

wow! pork chop looks yummy!!!

Rosilie March 12, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

I dont like much the soy chicken but I want the the porkchop!!!! LOL!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP