March 5, 2009

Ballet Flats

Aside from bags, I am also fascinated with shoes. When I go shopping (whether in the mall or online), I usually never miss out to look for the latest style on footwear. I mean, I don't have the feet that are to die for, and I still have to undergo lots of foot spas just to have their utmost presentability, but my heart just cries out every time I see new and stylish shoes out in the market.

Now my heart is aching again because I have seen this Repetto crystal-studded ballet flats online. This flats is from Saks Fifth Avenue, an already renowned brand of clothing, bags, and shoes. Its point toe is covered with sparkling crystals with contrast trim and bow. It is made of soft suede material, and its sole made of leather. And since I am not much of a fan of high-heeled footwear, this flats has surely found its way to my fancy. This would be perfect for any jeans or shorts that I would wear!

If only I could afford this, I would definitely have one. For the meantime, I have to save up and who knows, I may be wearing this lovely thing in no time. *winks*

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP