September 29, 2010

When It Rains

. . . it pours.

photo credits to dry icons

I have always been optimistic that this phrase would one day take its toll on me. Unfortunately, it still hasn't, or maybe I haven't noticed it yet because I was preoccupied with things. But for the moment, I am sincerely hoping that one of these days (and it's better be sooner) I could actually say this line to myself.

The rain hinders us from doing outdoor things, and that made me hate the rain. Well, that was still way way back when my body was still very youthfully active. But now that I have already matured, I have subsided a bit and is surprisingly realizing the splendor of staying at home spending quality time with the family. I already love the rain, and every time it pours hard on the ground, I usually find myself staring at those tiny dews falling down from the sky. It is such a delight to behold this wonder from up above together with the kids and feel the cold air brushing through our skins as we laughingly hug one another tight.

I know most of you have already been saying the above phrase over and over again. I always hear that from friends, colleagues and strangers. Right now, things have been quite difficult for us and so I am very much longing for some financial blessings. Of course, I know this dilemma will come to an end, but I just don't know when. At this point, I can't see the light coming from the end of the tunnel I am in, which makes me think that the end is still so far.

Oh well, now that the rainy season is here, I hope the 'when it rains, it pours' line will slowly dawn upon me. Please pardon this post, but I just can't help but express out the glitch that has been bothering me for days.

Have a great Wednesday!

2 fancies:

KlayeBlayk September 30, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

I, myslef fancy the rain. Especially bathing in it. I find it refreshing and self-recognition to bathe on the cold wet rain. :)

KlayeBlayk September 30, 2010 at 3:47 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP