October 1, 2010

Movie Marathon

Since we moved into our new abode, I started to love watching movies over my laptop. Since I can't get through our common television set to watch the shows I like (there's just too much traffic considering three kids are watching cartoons), I am left with no choice but to settle down in our room and face the laptop.

I happened to watch one movie one time and after that, it was already a series of movie marathons. Thanks to some websites that offers free movies online, I was able to watch a number of amazing movies that I failed to watch on the big screen, like Slumdog Millionaire.

I enjoyed watching the movie Slumdog Millionaire. It is about a young lad who joined the popular game show 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' and won. But his win is questioned by authorities, but was able to justify them nonetheless. Along the way, his experiences have molded him to be knowledgeable about life and love and eventually it all coincided with the questions being asked of him during the show. The movie's setting was in India, and I could very well feel how hard the lad's life must have been; being an orphan struggling his way to live a wealthy life.

Other movies I have watched online are as follows:

Salt

The Ugly Truth

Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Juno

Do you enjoy watching movies too?

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP