October 27, 2010

Entrecard And Blogging

I have been blogging for three years already. The nice thing about blogging is that I get to express my emotions, thoughts and insights about things, and everything about the world we live in. I am not a very outspoken person and therefore I express things through writing.

I could not believe years have already passed and I am still into this. This endeavor started out only as my personal outlet on my fancies and fascinations, now I am happy to note that this blog has earned me already a lot, in monetary and social terms. I have not counted the financial inflow this blog has brought, but I could say it was already considerable (for me). I have gained a lot of acquaintances too through this blog and that is something important which I hold dear.


One thing that helped this blog reach out to the rest of the blogosphere is the Entrecard. It's been years since I signed up and I am reaping good results. I have to admit that most of the visits here could be attributed to Entrecard. They brought great traffic to this blog through returning my drops or clicking on my adverts. What is nice about Entrecard as well is that they serve as a venue for easy browsing of blogs. I get to read other interesting posts and enjoyed it a lot, aside from dropping. Moreover, I also came to know a lot of other great bloggers. And now, they are giving out credit to anyone who joins their contest!

Anyway, I am grateful for the things Entrecard has done for my blog, to which I am hopeful that they will continue indefinitely.

1 fancies:

Mommy Kennedy November 3, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

Funny thing! This is my first time here and I'm coming through Entrecard. Nice to meet you.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP