September 2, 2010

Say Hello To The 'BER' Months!

September is here once again and do you know what that means? The last quarter of the year is gradually nearing, and before we know it, we will bid goodbye to 2010. This is the time when we have to expect cold weather to surface in our midst, and I am quite glad about it since we won’t be using air conditioning units that often then. Although not massive, we can thus be able to save on energy bills.


The 4th quarter is something that I look forward to because it promises a lot of events and activities which I am sure would be enjoyable and memorable.

As soon as October hits the atmosphere, there goes my son Justin’s 6th birthday; and my 33rd birthday as well. The United Nations celebration also falls on this month and I am quite excited for my kids to have the full exuberance of participating on varied activities.

Come November, as we celebrate the All Soul’s Day, we will also be celebrating my mother’s 60th birthday. This is special since this day will mark her 1st day as a senior citizen, lol! Moreover, this humble blog will turn three years old on this month, to which I am contemplating of availing its own web hosting.

I know I am not the only one who is so thrilled about December. A very considerable percentage of the world's population is looking forward for this month since it is the time of merriment as we scurry around the area doing Christmas shopping, preparing for Christmas parties, and other Christmas endeavors. This surely is a very busy month ~~yet happy!

Are you also excited?


2 fancies:

Above Ground Pools September 3, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

Hello friend,

So you going to have a great fun in next months..my best wishes with you...I will surely be excited when it ll be Christmas time because i don't have anyone's b'day during this time...well ya Happy Birthday to you,your son & your mother in advance...don't forget to send me cake...ha..ha..ha

neiyomee September 3, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

thanks for the advance greetings. i guess it is obvious that i could not contain my excitement, that is why i have to jot it down here. lol!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP