September 23, 2010

GT: Black Is Beautiful


This is my first time to participate in Girl Talk. I have been planning for ages to join this meme, but due to some time constraints, it took me so long. Finally, I am glad to share myself to everyone through Girl Talk.

I always find myself smiling with the saying "black is beautiful" because every time someone says that, my husband oftentimes followed it with "but too much black is charcoal". Hubby is not blessed with fair white complexion, that is why we have this joke for a long time now.

Well, since the color black is up for the talk right now, I am very pleased to feature the black items I have in my possession. And here they are . . .


This is currently my main phone, a Nokia e72. This is still four months old, and was bought as a replacement to my damaged Nokia e71. The camera application of this phone is not functioning though, much to my dismay and I have already brought it to a Nokia center for repair since it is still covered with warranty. Unfortunately, they couldn't fix it at their end and needs to be sent to the Nokia main center in Manila, which would take about three weeks to get fixed! Without the camera, I still enjoyed it anyway.

I bought this bag online through Facebook. I instantly fell in love with this shiny tote from KC Reaction, and it has become a favorite. I used this bag almost daily.


No matter how big my arms are, I always liked wearing racer tank tops since they keep me fresh. This black top is a favorite of mine.

What I liked about the black color is that it is neutral. It can be paired with any color and surely enough . . . it never goes out of style.

6 fancies:

Verna Luga September 23, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

sis love your bag too... haven't tried buying online... takot..lol... pero nice siya..

my GT at Woman’s elan vital

Earth September 24, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

cool phone! but i love the bag more! nice post..

Mommy Liz September 25, 2010 at 2:45 AM  

I love the purse, so cute. Ay naku, hubby ko rin white ang complexion, kaya feeling ko negra ako kapag katabi ko siya. Kaya yata rin laging black ang suot ko, para di ako masyadong mataba, aba eh braso ko pa lang, pang balibag na ng mangga, ay..mango pala ang nasulat sa shirt mo ah, hehehe..

http://www.wrozlie.com/2010/09/gt-black.html

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ September 25, 2010 at 4:21 AM  

your purse is cute and yet very elegant...love the shiny detail...

Anyway here's mine for this week's theme...

Have a nice day!

K September 25, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

oooh.. i love black bags! i'll look up KC Reaction :)

KlayeBlayk September 29, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Love your bag. Sparkly. hehehe. Pero parang blue. Hindi black. :P ^^ :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP