September 18, 2010

Bathroom Ideas

Our office has made a grand reshuffling of employees few months ago, as a consequence to the organizational restructuring our new Chairman had imposed. From auditing a government corporation, I was thrown 360 degrees into the pit of a local government unit. Thus, from the corporate life that used to be my working environment for the last 10 years, it suddenly shifted to a humble office of the province.

My transfer of office was no longer a shock for me, since I have already expected the inevitable. I am a very flexible person, so it poses no problem at all whether what government office I would be in. However, I am particular with the comfort room and quickly made a good look at the office's. I am quite impressed that the CR is clean and satisfactory. I later learned that it was recently renovated.

If only I could get my way, I have some few ideas to put into the comfort room. I know a new bathroom suite would not be possible at the moment as budget is tight, but it would be pleasant alright. I would love to see some of these wonderful items inside but I guess that would have to wait until I have the authority as a head:

illuminated mirror

wash stands

toilet storage cabinets

All these items are readily available at a website called Betterbathrooms. I was simply amazed at their wide array of bathroom products that is why I was having this thoughts of toilet make over. They have great sales at the moment too and offers a 7 day money back guarantee, very tempting indeed!

Thinking the same thing? Well, better browse through their site now!

photos courtesy of www.betterbathrooms.com

1 fancies:

Verna Luga September 20, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

HI thanks for dropping by On This Side of Town.. my first time here... nice blog too... hope to you see you around..

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP