September 14, 2010

Glee Season 2

In just a week, the second season of FOX's musical-comedy show Glee will have its premiere. I feel excited about it because a fellow Filipino in the person of Charice is going to be part of it. She will be playing a foreign exchange student named Sunshine Corazon, and is expected to be Rachel's (Lea Michele) rival in terms of vocal chords.

Well, aside from Charice, this show is making me thrilled to see Mr. Schuester once again. I doubt it if he will ever get back with his ex-wife here but I do hope they will. As much as millions of fans hate Terry for being a villain that she is in Will's life, I am longing that one day they could be together again. I just believe they look good together. Anyway, I look forward for more song and dance numbers of him in the show and as always, the perfect teacher McKinley High could ever ask for!

Then, there is Sue Sylvester, played by award-winner Jane Lynch. She is the school's cheering squad coach who strives for excellence. Well, who wouldn't excel then, she is so strict and particular as far as her cheerios are concerned. I really find her amusing, despite her efforts of crushing down the Glee club. And her lines, they are just so funny - - I liked it the way she said them, it's just so natural. There may be times that I get annoyed with her, but hey, I understand that it is her role anyway.

Kurt is also a favorite of mine, played by Chris Colfer. He is a wealthy gay member of Glee, who is so refined in many ways. I also am thrilled to see Rachel Berry once again, and I should say I really admired her voice. Her love story with Finn (Cory Monteith) is interesting to follow, although I wanted her to end up with Jesse, a glee club member from a rival school.


Well, I love to see most of them once again. It will be on TV starting this 21st of September, which is exactly a week from now. This excitement is really getting into me, that I wonder if this will be available through Online TV, because if it is, then there is no reason for me to miss it. For sure, all GLEEks out there are tuning in the boobtube at this day.

Here's a sneak preview by the way and Charice is on it.



How about you? Are you familiar with Glee? Who's your favorite character?

4 fancies:

Anonymous September 17, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

Hello fellow Gleek! I am looking forward to the show coming back and especially the rumored makeover of Kurt done by Susan Boyle. Less than a week away :)

neiyomee September 17, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

hi there! am glad that someone shared my fancy for this show, lol!

i also loved kurt and the make-over is a must see! and oh, he will be having a boyfriend too!

nirwan September 17, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Fantastic Show!!!

Lyla September 17, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

i like watching Glee, great music, great action... super Gleek...

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP